Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Lights in Williamson County

If you don't know me, let me explain that I have a crush on Williamson County, Tennessee, the home of Franklin, Brentwood, and Leipers Fork. This area is home to many musicians, actors, athletes, and healthcare professionals from all over, not just from the Nashville area. I had the pleasure of visiting the area- which I hope to soon live in- while it was decorated for Christmas. I took several photos that I have shared below. If you haven't had a chance to visit Historic Downtown Franklin or Historic Leipers Fork, I suggest checking it out! Not only is it a beautiful area, but the locals are incredibly friendly and you get to experience that southern hospitality you've always heard about. Keep a close watch on your heart though- because I promise you- you WILL fall in love with it.













































No comments:

Post a Comment