Monday, July 16, 2012

She's Baaaaaack

I've decided to get back at this due to semi-popular demand.  Many people seem to enjoy my random wit and sarcastic retorts, so they crave more wise words from Z.  It would be so much easier if Bravo just came to me and offered me my own reality show so I wouldn't have to bother sitting down to type and could just have a camera crew follow me around on a daily basis so I could live, rather than live and pause periodically to write about living.  Anyway, for my devoted friends and fans, I will go ahead and succumb to your wishes because I am simply that generous and awesome.  I am also humble, too.

As many times as I get compliments on my makeup, hair, and clothing, I thought it would be a good idea to include some of my product recommendations on my blog as well.

So, there ya go.  I'm back.  You're welcome.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you are back!! Ive missed you so much. You are ALWAYS so pretty

    ReplyDelete