Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome: Let the Journey Begin

Welcome to Life According to Z. Now that I am officially a published journalist, I felt the need to go ahead and expand my talents to a blog and share with the rest of the World Wide Web what my Facebook friends have been exposed to for years.
For those of you who don't know me, I am a Tennessee native, an only child, Florida beach obsessed, a lovely mix of Irish and Italian heritage, and lean so far to the right, I almost fall over. In fact, lately, I've started dubbing myself "Political Chihuahua". I've had some incredible life experiences that range from working as a stage assistant at the ripe old age of 10 to working for a professional sports team to working in live television production to being a Hooters Girl. I've got some crazy weird relationship stories, humorous daily occurrences, random thoughts, and a life story that is truly my own.
Throughout this "journey", I will share with you stories from my past, experiences in my present, and aspirations for my future. I invite you to come along and witness these tales from the wild blue Z. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment